Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello World!

Greetings!

My name is Logos, and by that I mean my name is God Jacobson, and by that I mean the author who created this website has decided that God Jacobson sounded like an interesting name for the nom de guerre of the nom de guerre "Logos."

Honestly, it doesn't matter what my real name is, only that I have decided to start a blog. That's where we are now. So, Hello World!

The point of this site is mostly as a personal journal of the random thoughts I have throughout the day... most of those thoughts refer to religion, spirituality, the meaning of life and so on.

I currently live in Tel Aviv, Israel, but I'm not Jewish or Israeli. I'm American and I come from a Christian family of a Southern Baptist persuasion, even though I would call myself a non-theist. My spouse is Israeli, which is why I live here. You could say I'm between the ages of 20 and 40, that I have a graduate level education in history, I speak English and Hebrew (albeit badly), and I like Mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment